littleFoot littleFoot

Best Animation here!

Seriously the best animation on Newgrounds! The story was also cool, as the sounds, and...

Oh well. Everything was great!

Happy Are Those ! Happy Are Those !

Cool, but...

I like this primarily because of the Halo music in it, and i loved your animation and style, but some of the sound effects seemed choppy, like the laughing. The story also could've flowed better.

PLUSES: Music, Animation, Art, Style, Concept.

MINUSES: Sound FX, Flow.

A Ball's Tale A Ball's Tale

I'm going to have nightmares...

LOL! Really funny! :D

Bioshock Soundboard v2 Bioshock Soundboard v2

Thanks

BioShock has some of the greatest VG voice acting ever, and this soundboard puts it all in one place. Thank you for making this :)

@Kamikaze8: Cohen's VA is T. Ryder Smith

Bounceicles Bounceicles

awesome timekiller

Like theconcept, and I also like how you can throw them around into other bouncy things. :)

Tankmen Soundboard Tankmen Soundboard

Nice soundboard

Loved it. all your favorite quotes smacked into one soundboard, with a mouthless tankman representing the sounds. lol

Pilfer My Heart Pilfer My Heart

I think this sounds great! It flows, it sounds peaceful, it soothes the soul all the way up until the oboe comes in. Then it sort of loses its peacefulness. Personally, I think that if you modify the oboe melody a little bit, it would sound a lot nicer and better contribute to the song as a whole :) There's a lot to like about this song. Keep it up! :D

We're alive We're alive

Nice

The beginning made it sound like it was going to be an ominous piece, but I was pleasantly surprised by the relaxing piece that followed. My only gripe are the drums. I don't know, it might be because I'm used to listening to certain types of music (DnB, breakbeat, dubstep), but I think the song would work better with those type of beats (like near the end of your song), especially since that kick of yours is pretty powerful XD

Other than that, though, great sound, great samples, great potential :D

Doumaaa responds:

Hey there, that's one thing I still need to learn. To make good drums. I used the basic drumset in fruity loops and yeah I agree, I made them a bit choppy-like. Not a very smooth beat, but as they say, practice makes perfect, so hopefully, in time, I'll get there.. thanks for the 8 and a worthy review!

MoonSight 18 MoonSight 18

Sparks Visions :D

This song really does put calming images in your mind. It's peaceful and otherworldly, yet at the same time not too retro-spacey. I like it, and I shall give it a 5. :)

Btw, 18 happens to be my favorite number. Awesome! XD

DjUntold responds:

Hey man! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a review.
I'm glad you liked it, and that's pretty cool that it's your favorite number :P All the better!
- Aaron